SURECO & PARTNERS CORP, a company created under Panamanian law, hereinafter "S&P", makes public to people who visit this site, hereinafter "USERS", this Data Treatment Policy (DTP- English acronyms), which describes how the web site and/or S&P carries out the collection, use, treatment and storage of the information provided; as well as the rights of Users related to them.
The User of this site is recommended to read this document in detail before accepting and providing any type of information. The user, by accessing, browsing, or using this site, acknowledges that he has read, understood and agrees to comply with these terms. The user, by accessing, browsing or using this site, gives his prior, unequivocal and informed consent to carry out the processing of his Personal Information as described in this policy. If the User does not agree with this Data Treatment Policy, S&p suggest that they refrain from using this website.
Personal Information refers to any data supplied, directly or indirectly, by the user of the S&P website. This can be classified into two (2) large groups:
- Information provided or profile data: It refers to all the data provided by the User directly. It only includes basic data entered through contact forms, comments or other similar such as: names, surnames, email, cell phone, professional sector, and topics of interests. .
- Registration information or technical data: Likewise, this website collects user session information by storing a "cookie" on the visitor's hard drive. This information is collected by the system automatically, that is, with the mere access or use of the web page sent through the referring browser.
The aforementioned information does not identify the user, that is, it is anonymous. These server logs may contain information such as:
- The web request, the date and time of the request
- Date and time of access
- Internet Protocol address(IP)
- Browser type, version and language
- Types and versions of browser plugins
- operating system and platform
- Time zone setting
- Geographic location
- Websites you have come from
- Websites you visit from our website
This information is shared with Google Analytics for the purpose of offering advertisements for products and services that may be relevant and of interest to the User. See the section of the COOKIES DECLARATION for more information.
Under no circumstances does the S&P website collect, use, process or store sensitive information, including: racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, social organizations, human rights or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data related to health, sexual life and biometric data.
- S&P collects, uses, processes, and stores the personal information provided by users according to the purpose, conditions of use and policies described here. S&P collects, uses, processes, and stores personal information from users for the purposes of:
- Improve and personalize the user experience
- Improve the website
- Acquire greater knowledge about the activity of website visitors, in order to improve it and increase the effectiveness of its online presence.
- Establish a primary contact channel with the User
- Allow the User to establish contact with S&P collaborators
- Marketing, Loyalty, Advertising, Promotional and Institutional Campaigns
- Offer and recommendations of Products and Services
- Generate usage statistics
Once the user provides the information to the website, it is considered that S&P is allow to use it according to the purposes described, always respecting the security of the information and the law that regulates the matter.
- S&P does not transfer or share your information to other countries for commercial purposes. The User's Personal Information will only be transferred to third parties, domiciled in Panama or in other jurisdictions, under the following conditions:
- It has the prior consent of the user
- By obligation or legal power
- When it is necessary to claim or exercise rights or defend themselves in legal actions and there is no reason to assume that the User has a main interest worthy of protection in that their data is not disclosed.
- At the request of a competent authority.
- S&P only retains and stores your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as stated in Section 1. The applicable retention period depends on the nature of the information collected and its purpose.
- The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, and cancellation to the treatment of their Personal Information. The rights in relation to personal data are summarized in:
A . Access: Every User has the right to obtain the Personal Information that is stored or subject to treatment in databases, and to know the purpose and origin for which they were collected. It includes the right of portability, by which the User has the right to request a copy of the personal data that S&P has about the User. Exceptions apply, such as the case where providing such information means revealing personal data of a third party.
B- Rectification: The User has the right to report if their Personal Information is inaccurate or has changed, aiming to keep the Personal Information updated, accurate, and complete.
C -Opposition: The User has the right to oppose the processing of their Personal Information and request S&P to block, delete or restrict it.
D -Cancellation or Deletion: The User has the right to delete their Personal Information when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or in the cases indicated by law. When data processing is based on the User's consent, the User may revoke it at any time, without this having retroactive effects.
Paragraph 1. The exercise and materialization of these rights will be regulated as stipulated in articles 24 to 30 of Executive Decree 285 of 2021 - Republic of Panama, or any that repeals, modifies or adds it.
Paragraph 2. It is the User who is directly in charge of the respective rectification, opposition, or cancellation of his Personal Information. To execute the process, it is necessary for the latter to identify himself and communicate what information he wishes to access, correct, or eliminate, etc. to the email email@example.com.
Paragraph 3. S&P reserves the right not to approve the processing of applications that, when studied: 1) DO NOT meet the minimum specifications as established in the regulations governing the matter. For example, to exercise the right of rectification, the User must indicate in the request what data it refers to and the correction to be made. As well as accompany the request with the documentation that supports them; 2) some of the exceptions to the exercise of the right of cancellation of the law that regulates the matter are incurred; 3) expose or compromise the information privacy of our databases; 4) require excessive technical effort.
- The User undertakes not to introduce on the site information of an offensive or aggravating nature or that contains threats, or other harmful programs or mechanisms to capture or distort information contained in the application. In addition, you may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise provide unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, or libelous content, or upload content that may cause difficulties in the operation of the system. this website. The User will refrain from making false or otherwise erroneous statements of their relationship with a natural or legal person or storing data.
- The user must not collect or disclose personal information or information related to other users of the website, nor should they collect and/or disclose information disclosed through it or that, failing that, is found in S&P's own information systems.
- The Internet browser, through which the User is exploring, may automatically transmit to the S&P website, part of the anonymous information elements, such as the URL corresponding to the website from which you came, the version of the browser that currently in use, Internet Protocol address (IP), etc.
The User may adjust the browser, to notify him when cookies are sent or to reject them, all of which is his full responsibility.
The User is free to configure the browser to reject them.
If the "cookies" are disabled, it may happen that some features of the services do not perform properly.
Information we collect on our website (for example, domain name, searches performed, pages viewed, and length of user session) may be combined to statistically analyze website traffic and usage. . This information is collected to improve the performance of our platforms.
See the section of the COOKIES DECLARATION for more information.
- S&P will not be responsible for any loss resulting from any inaccurate, false, deficient, or incomplete Personal Information provided by the User.
- S&P reserves the right to communicate to third parties that it deems appropriate some global, non-personal data, such as the total number of users who have clicked on certain services, statistics, favoritism, etc., then, with this type of information confidential data is not being revealed, nor is it relating to a particular user.
S&P is not responsible for any failure in security measures when such failure is due to circumstances of an act of God or force majeure.
“Cookies” are required to navigate the website https://surecoandpartners.com/ . Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the user's activities on the page and allow more fluid and personalized browsing. In other words, they are small data files that contain a string of characters.This Cookie Statement provides information on the types of cookies used by S&P, for what purposes and how to proceed to disable them.
Cookies help S&P to improve its website and to provide a better and more personalized service. They are used to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze traffic. Specifically, the Cookies used by S&P:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our websites and use features, such as accessing secure areas of the site or remembering language options. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide you with services such as enabling appropriate content based on your device type.
- Preference cookies: they are used to remember user preferences, such as language or region, so that the website can personalize the content and provide a better user experience.
- Statistical cookies: they are used to collect aggregate data on user behavior on the website. This data may include information such as the number of visits to the website, the time users spend on the site, and the pages they visit.
- Advertising cookies: provide personalized analytics and advertisements.
Generals. We share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising, and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Google Analytics: The main cookies used by S&P are those necessary to run the Google Analytics services. For detailed information about this service, the use and type of information, the User can refer directly to the Google page https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage?hl=es or equivalent.
S&P may contain links or access to websites and content of other persons or entities. These sites are separate from the S&P website and are subject to their own Terms and Conditions and Policies regarding the use of information collected by them.
The existence of these on the S&P website does not imply that S&P endorses or maintains current contractual relationships with the organizations or companies to which it links, or its products or services and vice versa for the organizations or companies that link to the website.
This PP concerns solely and exclusively the web services offered by S&P. The User is recommended to read the Data Treatment Policy of that third party before offering personally identifiable information. These independent sites may send their own "cookies" or other files to computers, collect data, or request that you submit personal information. Consequently:
- S&P is not responsible for their content, nor does it control, endorse, or guarantee the content included in such sites.
- S&P is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked web pages. Nor will it be responsible for the result obtained, including any changes or updates made to the linked site or the accuracy or completeness of the information provided there.
- S&P is not responsible for any content, associated link, resource or service associated with a third party site, nor will S&P be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from your use of third party content.
- S&P has no responsibility or liability for the actions taken by these independent companies, nor does it guarantee their privacy policies, if any.
S&P is the owner of all the rights to the software on this website, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights related to the contents included in it.
S&P reserves all copyrights, including those not mentioned in this document. In particular, the S&P website includes notices about its own services and products and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. No content on this site may be copied, reproduced, collected, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used in the creation of derivative services of S&P without your prior consent.
The intellectual property on the contents of the website (texts, graphics, logos, animations, sounds and databases, among others) are owned and owned exclusively by S&P. The texts and graphic elements that make up the website, as well as its presentation and assembly are the exclusive property of S&P and it holds the necessary exploitation rights.
S&P reserves the right to make improvements or changes to the services described on this website at any time without notice.
S&P reserves the right to modify, clarify, add, or dispense, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, of the sections stipulated in this Data Processing Policy, as deemed necessary, in order to comply with the relevant legal requirements. Any changes to our Policy will be posted on this page. Please periodically review our Policy to see if there have been any updates or changes to it.
This Data Treatment Policy is governed by the laws of the Republic of Panama, the country where SURECO & Partners CORP is legally constituted.
Any dispute or conflict that arises between the User and S&P, due to the entry and/or use of the site and the services provided therein, will be brought before the judges of the Republic of Panama, and will be resolved in accordance with the laws. of the Republic of Panama, without taking effect the conflict with other laws of other countries or your current state of residence.
For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is Panama City, Republic of Panama and any dispute arising from its interpretation or application will be submitted to the judges of the Republic of Panama.
In Panama, the national authority that regulates the protection of personal data is the National Authority for Transparency and Access to Information "ANTAI". For any official personal data protection contact, go to the portal of the entity.
To make any suggestion, observation, or concern, regarding any of the aspects mentioned in this Data Treatment Policy, you can contact S&P, at the following physical address: PH Ocean One, Costa del Este, Panama in contact virtually through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the domain.
Webflow is a web design and e-commerce platform:
Company name: Webflow Inc.
Phone number: +1 (415) 684-7445
Support email: email@example.com
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main office address: 208 Utah St. #210, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States.